Tourists who are looking for relaxing and unusual experience, we do offer a felucca trip in one night or more.
The journey starts from Aswan our tour guide (who will be onboard the Felucca with you) will meet you at your hotel (Between 10:00 am To 11 am) to escort you to the felucca to start sailing and explore the magic of the river Nile. Before leaving Aswan you can visit Nobles tombs, Monastery of Simeon or a Nubian village
* Leave yourself to the wind means we don’t guarantee any schedule because of the felucca depends on the wind
* You may sail to Kom Ombo if you book for 2 nights or Edfu for 3 nights booking
* Once you arrive Daraw, Kom Ombo or Edfu at the end of your trip you will find a car and a driver wait for you to drive you to Luxor or back to Aswan.
* Felucca only for you and your partners (no sharing with strangers)
A copy of your passports are needed two days before sailing to have the permission from the tourist police (All fees for this permission is included in the price)
All meals are cooked by the captain and his crew
Water from the tab is used for cleaning the vegetables and the fruits
Mineral water is used for cooking
Tea, coffee, Mineral water and soft drinks are available and including all the day not just during meals
We do provide blankets in case you don’t have your sleeping bags
Warm clothes are important especially during winter time because it will be cold at night.
Bring Sun Cream, hat, Mosquito repellent and sun glasses with you.
Be ready for swimming in the Nile, the captain will advice you where you can swim (After the high Dam there is no Crocodile at all))
|One night||Two nights||Three nights|
|Prices||100 $||180 $ for all||250 $ for all|
Car transfer to Luxor:
From Daraw 70 $
From Kom 60 $
From Edfu 50 $
Car transfer to Aswan:
From Daraw 20 $
From Kom 30 $
From Edfu 40 $
- The above prices are not per person.
- The Felucca is suitable for 1 to 5 pax.
- Add 18 $ each person each day for all meals.
- Tea, coffee, Mineral Water are free all the day not only during meals.